My Skype status RSS

Bangkok - It's a Small World experience

martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

What can I say about Thailand... I love this country. The truth is that I was really lucky; I choose a great hostel (Baan Dinso) next to the democratic monument, my second day there it was the most important day for Buddhists (that's why you can see many monks praying at the temples), and because "It's a Small World".



On monday night, while I was having dinner in a bar in Kao San Road, one guy come to me and said: "Hola, tu ibas al Pilar, verdad?" (he was from my primary school) :-O
I couldn't believe the situation... So we started talking and he offered to show me the nightlife in Bangkok. We went to Silom Road. It's amazing what you find there, it's a crazy city... thousands of tourist and thousands of Thai girls (mostly). We drank some beers there and went back to the hostel because he should work on tuesday.


On tuesday night, I met Juan in Kao San Road to have dinner. And we went again to Silom Road to go out, drink a couple of beers and dance. We went to some pubs, to a Ping-Pong show (disgusting), and to a nightclub...












And on wednesday morning I took a bus to Koh Samet...


0 comments - ADD YOURS!!!: