My Skype status RSS

What the hell I'm doing here!!

viernes, 23 de mayo de 2008

My life was great in Barajas (Madrid's airport), meeting new people everyday, seeing the Iberia's stewardess,... I had a great life... until this crazy Spanish took me and hold me on his bag...


I have been in Giza,


Saqqara...

Luxor...



The Nile...



The Valley of the Kings...

In several mosques around Cairo...




Now I'm in Bangkok (Thailand)...



And fortunatly in some hours we go again to an airport, because the last days he carry me to Koh Samed... and he rent a motorbike!! But he didn't tell me that it was his first time... Believe me he's crazy, I just wanna go back home...



I he hasn't give me a name yet... HELP ME!!!

1 comments - ADD YOURS!!!:

Anónimo dijo...

OLE OLE OLE!!

Ay por favor que me parto con el toro... la mejor sin duda es la del Valle de los Reyes , pero vamos que está graciosísimo nuestro.....ehmmmmm........
seguiremos sin saber cómo llamarle dentro de dos meses?

Bueno, no te preocupes que me tomo la libertad de decirte que nos ponemos todos como locos a pensar el nombre. Hasta entonces sólo te pido un favor: córtale la etiqueta!!!!! jeje...(que sale en todas las fotos).

Un besito grande para ti y otro para ¿?, me he reido muchísimo!!