My Skype status RSS

Koh Samed: a little paradise

martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

Koh Samed is a little island on the southeast of Thailand. It takes around 3 hours to arrive to Rayong from Bangkok by bus. In Rayong you should take a ferry to go to Koh Samed island in a half-hour trip.

I booked a bungalow in Saikaew Beach Resort (30 euros per night & breakfast)... The one that you can see on the following pictures...


My first day thare I just spend the day on the beach, walking around, and looking for some activities to do the next day.






Finally I decided to rent a motorbike for the whole day (24 hours + petrol = 4 euros). It was the first time in my live that I drive a motorbike... and I really enjoyed the experience. I drivo around all the island, every road, every path, every beach... Awesome!!!












At the evening I was going to the other side of the island to see a wonderful sunset... But finally I changed my plans... I was lying on the beach, having a wonderful thai massage (4 euros/1 hour)...



After the massage, I had dinner on the beach... I drank one beer, and I went to sleep...




1 comments - ADD YOURS!!!:

Felipe dijo...

Me encanta el video!! No he entendido muy bien una parte, dices "...going to the beaches..." o "...going to bitches..." :P

La caña tio, vaya viaje, encima tu añadele mas aventura al tema destrozando tu pasaporte!! madre mia... tu y tus idntificaciones no os llevais muy bien.

Un abrazo tio!