My Skype status RSS

Pictures from Giza and Saqqara

viernes, 23 de mayo de 2008

The second day in Cairo (tuesday) I rent a taxi for the whole day (10 euros) and I went to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara. It was awesome!! I couldn't believe that I was there. The pyramids, the sphinx, milleniums of history, hieroglyphic writing,... The only problem is that it was crowded of tourists... Groups of Englishs, Japaneses, Germans, Italians, Frenchs.... Thousands of people at the same time in a really small space, without any control or organization... But it was wonderful to be there.






2 comments - ADD YOURS!!!:

Felipe dijo...

Amazing man!!!

El Cairo tiene que ser una pasada, es inmenso!! y eso de alquilar un taxi para todo el dia por 10€!!! :O

Ahora me parece increible que hayas organizado tu viaje con tan poco tiempo, entre vacunas, visados, tarjetas, seguros, etc. a mi me faltan dias de aqui a agosto para poder prepararlo todo :S

Ya me voy seguro, la semana que viene tendre los billetes, asi que ve haciendome un hueco en tu apretada agenda!!

Nos vemos Manu, un abrazo!!
Felipe

Anónimo dijo...

el torito!!!lo has hecho!!jajaj q guay! eres como amelie!jajaja q vida te debes estar pegando! q envidia! un abrazo manu! sigue poniendo fotos eh! recuerdos al torito!